Saturday, February 02, 2008

~Where has the time gone????~


My, how time flies when you are living life....
I apologize for being gone for so long, but I've been busy with every day life and fighting the government and reaching out to my neighbors and raising my son...
I wanted to ask for prayers for Reggie.....if you see the picture of the cute Dalmation to the right there, that is Reggie....
Reggie belongs to my friend Rich out in New York....Reggie needs surgury and has some pain and nerve issues in his back, so if you could be praying for him, that would be great. I enhanced this picture of him and added the "Where is the Pizza"? at the bottom there....
I am always joking around with Rich about pizza.
I am reall proud of Michael Moore today, he just sent me a bulliten over at myspace telling us that his movie "Sicko" was nominated for an Academy Award this week, can you believe it? I posted a comment telling him WOO HOO and all of that...while begging him to get involved in the Social Security Disability Coalition...I hope he will listen to me one of these days.....
What is it with me and men where they won't listen? Well, Jesus listens to me cuz He promised to always be here right by my side, through thick and thin and He sure has done that!
Thank you Lord, for being the friend who has always stuck by closer than any brother (or sister) ever has.....You mean the world to me....I truly love you, Lord.
Last week I was watching TBN and this young man came on there singing "J-E-S-U-S" and he went over and sat down by Carman and they talked about his music and his testimony.
I was totally just blown away by this man's testimony, well, you will see why.....
He was born in Israel, and raised in Brooklyn in a very Orthodox Jewish home...
but wait, it gets better....
He went on to become a Jewish Hip Hop (Heeb Hob) rapper called 50 Shekel...
Well, until then, the only Jewish rapper I even had a clue about was Matisyahu, who is also from Brooklyn (I can see them sitting down and discussing the scriptures one of these days)...
Anyway, so the Lord began to draw Aviad (his name is Aviad Cohen, by the way) and he began seeking and searching and one night the Lord even came and had a talk with him....
Needless to say, this man gave it all up to follow after Jesus (Yeshua) ha Meschiach...
I am going to post a link to his website here: www.AviadCohen.com Please go over and check it out, read more about him, BUY HIS MUSIC and well, give him some encouragement in the Lord......HE IS OUR BROTHER!!! Go over there and show him some love, ya'all....
Please be praying for him, too.....
What an awsome testimony this is.....
Lord Jesus, right now we lift up Reggie in New York, to you Lord and ask that the power of Your Holy Spirit would TOUCH him and HEAL HIM!!!! Bring healing to him, Lord Jesus...even through the doctor's hands. Give Rich strength and to give him hope too. We lift up Aviad to you, and ask that You open doors for Him to speak Your truth and share his testimony, and we ask that You meet all his needs, and help him with this new album he is working on.....bring those into his path whom You want to hear the truth and anoint his words and his music to do what You would want it to....AMEN and AMEN!!!

No comments: