Saturday, October 07, 2006




I wrote this poem after reading the book "Captivating" by John and Stasi Eldredge. I hope that you are blessed by it...

~He Ransomed my Soul~

To you I give my life,
to you I give my soul,
Without you Lord,
I cannot be whole...

Your arms surround me,
with comfort and care...
Without You in my life,
I'd be going nowhere....

I love you my Jesus,
You are special to me...
Your encompassing love,
broke those chains to be free....

Love is the answer,
and grace is the part,
that ransomed my soul,
and captured my heart.

Forever grateful to you,
I shall always be......
committed to tell them,
that they can be free.....

Life is nothing without You,
Your love in my life.....
the rest of the world,
will only find strife.

Your peace is encompassing,
Your love is divine....
in You I find wholeness,
and You are totally mine ~

Written by Laurie....
~June 2006~

No comments: