Well........this has been a rough week, in all ways...
But I will keep my eyes and heart on Jesus Christ, the author and finisher of my faith........
He said in the world, we would have trials and tribulations, but
to not be afraid,
because....
He has overcome the world..............
We must trust in Him,
even during those times when we don't understand why things happen
the way that they do, or for what reasons.....
or how unfair life seems to be, or how wicked and evil the world is getting.........
We must trust in Him and He will deliver us, from the snare of the fowler,
and the noisome pestilence,
from the destruction at noonday...
He is our ROCK and our SHEILD.....
Our Strong Tower.........
Let us go into our prayer closets and seek His face, in even greater measure ....
Let us be faithful prayer warriors..........
Bless be the Name of the Lord, Maker of Heaven and Earth....
Blessed be the name of the Lamb, who was slain from the foundations of the earth.....
He who is worthy to open the seals of the scrolls,
He who is and was and is to come.....
The Alpha and Omega,
The Beginning and the End.....
Faithful and True,
Riding on a White Horse,
coming back the judge the earth........
Are you ready to meet Him????

1 comment:
No, I don't want porn of any type on here or anywhere, if I knew how to delete your post, I would. God bless you and have a great day.
Post a Comment