Monday, February 06, 2006

~I am Back!!!!!!

I am back, WOO HOO!!!!!

Well, took womewhat of a sabbatical, I had overdid it again and was a bit exhausted.

The Lord is good to me though, irregardless of how I feel.

A sister in the Lord sent me some art supplies and I plan on getting started with that very soon.

I also was sent the books "Captivating" and "Wild at Heart" by the Eldridges...if you have not had a chance to read the, I HIGHLY recommend them. Good books to help understand the opposite sex and how to relate to them better AND the Lord's blueprint for healthy marriage and just being a Godly person....but all from a FRESH persepctive.....

Our weather has been rather different, as in most places worldwide lately.....started out weeks ago with somewhat STRONG winds, then floods, snow on the Oregon Coast and in Hawaii, the volcano in Alaska blew a few weeks ago, an earthquake in Portlad 2 1/2 weeks ago (3.1).....was sunny and mid 50's forecasted all week, but today was rather cold and cloudy.....I feel an further increasing spiritual oppression over this state compared to a few months ago....I need to PRAISE THE LORD more, for sure.

I have seen blubs popping up all over the place outside and ready to bloom soon.

How is YOUR corner of the world??? If you read this, please leave me a message about your weather and if it is normal for your area, or not .....THanks.

Well, may the Lord keep you safe and make His face to shine upon you...if you don't know Him as your Lord and Savior, I invite you to ask Him today, He is standing there knocking on the door of your heart and ready to take those burdens from you and give you a heart of flesh.......our sins seperate us from God....He wants to be reconciled to us......He is our Messiah and our Deliveror,....our soon coming King (He will come in the clouds riding on a white horse with thousands of His saints)...

He is the Prince of Peace.....the mighty Counselor.......Our Savior......and our Friend........the friend who sticks by closer than any brother, or sister or even mother or father.......

I could write a book about all that He has done for me (maybe some day, I will).......and i would like to do the illustrations for it too!!!!! =o)

Anyway, may this day find you in His PEACE.........His loving care.........He loves you SOOOOOOOOOOOO very, very, very much..............

Shalom.....!!!!!

Below is another great ministry website: A ministry right from Israel......great teachings, great music, you can request music 24/7, they have an AWSOME list of music......AWSOME........

http://www.inspiredfaith.org/samphp/playing.php



No comments: