Sunday, October 16, 2005

~~~You Will Never Walk Alone...~~~




At the end of a storm, There's a golden sky, And the sweet silver song of a lark.
Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain, Though your dreams be tossed and blown...
Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart, And you'll never walk alone... You'll never walk alone.
Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart, And you'll never walk alone... You'll never walk alone.
These are words to a song I sang in 6th Grade Choir....I still remember those days as if they were just yesterday.....
I hate the month of October, I always seem to fall under spiritual attack during this month, I would imagine due to the various things going on in various relgions that are non-Christian at the time....anyway, I feel like I've just gone through a storm, so I thought, why not post these words I ran across today?
Jesus Christ, He is truly the friend that sticks by closer than any brother (or sister)....He is a Father to the Fatherless and a Husband to the Widow....
My upstairs neighbors from hell moved out, (yes, I said hell)......I know I must forgive them.....but they were horrible, they were horrible to the landlord, to my son to others in this complex, not only to me. God BLess them, anyway......
Now, I am trying to get caught up on about 8 months of needed sleep (there were 7 of them up there and that was not including the constant visitors they had).....in a 2 bedroom apt. My nerves are shot and my body is shot.....I am broken down but the Lord is slowly, and I mean slowly restoring my strength. I've been resting and sleeping a LOT, but that is ok.
Thank you Lord for your peace that passes ALL understanding......
I lift up Richard Keltner at Watchmen Radio, if anyone feels like they would like to pray for him, please do so....he hurt his neck and back this past week and has been in much pain and getting migraines also....also, Inspired Faith Radio (Believer's Voice in Israel) they need some bills paid soon....
Let us not forget the people down in New ORleans, trying to rebuild their lives, also in the other places around the world where earthquakes and disasters have struck recently....Let us pray the people will draw close to the Lord in these perilous days and times we are living in.....that "all who call upon the name of the Lord, will be saved".....we are living in the last of the last of the last days.
I want to thank the Lord for being faithful to me all these years, when I have not done the same for Him, I have let Him down many times over the years, but He is faithful and He is true and when we ask for Him to forgive us, He is Just and He will forgive our sins. Thanks Lord for being like a husband to me.....thanks for watching over us no matter what Lord, through the good times and the bad, in sickness and in health........through it all Lord, you have always been there, even when friends and family have forsaken us.......
I love you Lord Jesus.....!!!!!!
Hallelujah!
Now, if anyone reading this blog, is not a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ and has NOT accepted Him as their Lord and Savior and asked Him to forgive them of all their sins.....I hope and pray that today you would come to Him, ask Him to be Lord of your life....!!!!
He loves you. He is coming back soon.
Won't you ask Him into your heart and your life today?
He is reaching His hand out to you and He is knocking at the door to your heart.
"You will never walk a lone"....

No comments: