Saturday, September 03, 2005

A word from Prophet Stephan Hansen



“THIS IS THE BEGINNING”

Sept. 3, 2005
8All these are the beginning of birth pains. Matt. 24
3First of all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. 4They will say, "Where is this 'coming' he promised? Ever since our fathers died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation."
2 Peter 3
(The devastation that has hit the coastline of New Orleans and Mississippi, has been devastating and beyond belief to many of us. I know that all of this is still fresh in our hearts and minds. It is a time of unbelievable suffering and loss through all of this. In some ways, I almost hesitate to send out messages like this, but I must be obedient. I believe that more is yet to come. We pray for the many who have been through this, but at the same time, we must prepare for what lies ahead. Many have asked, “How should I prepare?” Seek the Lord and get your house in order, and He will let you know what you should be doing.)

“I tell you that Katrina is one of many other disasters that will hit the United States. The devastation that has hit this area has cost many lives and has caused the loss of much property, but I tell you that even greater damage will come. For my judgments have begun. You will see people without food and water in even more increasing numbers. “
(The Lord showed me a scene of two large figures who held a huge net in their hands. It had been draped over a huge 3-D map of the United States. Then I saw each of them carefully roll the net up and take it off of the surface of the entire area of the United States.)
“Woe to those who say that their sin is far from Me. Woe to those who say that these days are not pointing to my soon return. I tell you that warning after warning has been given. I am not a God that gets pleasure out of the destruction of many. But when the sins of many have reached the magnitude that they have, then there are consequences that will follow. “
“I tell you people, care for those who are in need. Reach out to the many who have been without shelter during this time. But be ye prepared for the coming trials that are coming upon this earth.”
Stephen Hanson

No comments: